Thursday, December 01, 2005

Pictures!





Jason and I passed our certification with flying colours yesterday, and we have a two day break before hitting the water again to go for our advanced certification, so basically that means two days of lying around, it's rough, but someone has to do it. So, I took this opportunity to properly gloat with the help of some pictures. Top one is our little gang here, backrow (from left): Mike the english guy that I travelled through Belize with, Adam, the yank who's really a Canadian. Front row (from left): Frank, the nuclear physist from France, Jason my ridiculous cousin, Courtney from the distant land of 'Port Coquitlam' and Ry.

Next Shot: Coming back from our last dive yesterday...think about what you were doing at 3pm PST yesterday, then picture me being there...ha, suckers.

Last Shot: What I'll be doing again in about 17 minutes, have fun at work!

1 Comments:

Blogger Shin said...

Looks like your all having an awesome time ...

7:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home